Scoil Chríost Rí School Uniform
All items of school uniform must be purchased at Shaws Department store.
Shaws have a School Wear Saving Club. They give savers a 10% bonus at the end of the saving period.
- Knitwear - Small €35 / M-XL €37.50
- Grey Crested Tracksuit Top - €28
- School Jacket - from €50
- Kilt - €60
- White Blouse - €11.50
- Socks - €5.50/€7.00
WHITE BLOUSE WITH REVERE COLLAR
NAVY JUMPER WITH SCHOOL CREST
A TARTAN KILT (must be below the knee)
NAVY FLEECE/WATERPROOF JACKET (obtainable at Shaws of Portlaoise)
BLACK or NAVY SHOES WITH GOOD SUPPORT- (no pumps or runners allowed)
(complulsory for P.E. classes and sports activities)
PLAIN NAVY TRACK SUIT BOTTOMS WITH NO MARKINGS (no designer labels)
PLAIN WHITE POLO SHIRT
SCHOOL SWEAT SHIRT only available at Shaws Portlaoise
Parents were consulted on the school uniform during the academic year 13/14 following a directive from Department of Education. The results of this survey are available on the website.
As a school community we strive to maintain high standards and pride in the wearingof our school uniform.
It is important that parents/guardians note the following:
- Students will only be permitted into class when in full uniform.
- Students will be supplied with spare clean garments of uniform we store here in school if necessary.
- Non-uniform/coloured jackets will be confiscated on the spot and may only be collected by a parent or they may be collected by the student at the end of each half term.
- If students fail to comply with these rules, parents may be requested to collect their daughter from school that day.
A more detailed account of our dress code is contained in our student journal